Collect and delivery
We have created this website in response to requests from our customers for the option to pre-order from our range of stock and collect from the Rococo Garden car park area. We are also offering a personal delivery option, limited by proximity to our site and specific delivery day(s). We do not initially plan to offer national or mail deliveries. The following policies apply:
Click & Collect:
- Orders can be placed and paid for through the website using the "collect" option at checkout.
- Please anticipate a 48-hour lead time for us to process your order and select plants.
- We will e-mail you when the order is ready for collection, with collection instructions.
- We will process payment once the order is confirmed ready to collect.
- Delivery will be normally available within the area on the map below, We may contemplate further afield for large orders. Please contact us by e-mail to discuss before ordering.
- Unless notified otherwise by e-mail, we will offer a weekly delivery slot each Thursday.
- We will require a 48-hour lead time to process your order and select plants. Order cut-off each week for Thursday delivery will be 12:00 midday Tuesday.
- You can, of course, request delivery beyond the current week.
- We will process payment once the order is confirmed ready to deliver.
- We will charge £10.00 to deliver orders totalling less that £50.00, and £5.00 for orders between £50.00 and £100.00. Orders over £100.00 will be delivered free. For large orders, significantly above £100.00, we may contact you for a personalised delivery date/time.
- Plants will be delivered to your address unpackaged, labelled and watered. We will endeavour to contact you by phone at the point of delivery and/or follow specific instructions within your order.
- We do reserve the right to abort a delivery if we are unhappy about the safety or security of the plants before we leave them. We will contact you be e-mail immediately if this, hopefully unlikely, event occurs.
We employ robust systems of stock control and safety stocks to mitigate risk that we would fail to fulfil your order completely and accurately, However small risks remain:
- Primarily, plants are perishable and not perfectly predictable in performance. We have high expectations regarding quality. We may prefer not to deliver based on inspection at the point we pick your order.
- Secondarily, whilst we have robust stock control systems, they can occasionally fail!
In the unlikely event we are unable to fulfil your order, we will contact you immediately by phone and e-mail as a follow up in order to discuss options to modify the order by deletion or replacement.